Zoll AED Plus Features/Specifications
- Versatile, reliable and easy to use.
- Bright green outer casing of the Zoll AED Plus is eye-catching that potential rescuers are easily cued to its location.
- Simple-to-interpret graphical images that alert the potential rescuer that the lid can be propped under the victim’s head to help keep his/her airway open while emergency procedures are underway.
- Step-by-step rescue process
- Sizeable graphic images on the AED’s cover help to simplify the instructions and help untrained responders
- The device’s visual and audio prompts help to guide the rescuer through each stage and alleviate any worry that steps are being missed.
- The Zoll AED Plus also helps the rescuer avoid the most common mistakes made during CPR—inadequate chest compression depth and rate
- As CPR is being administered, the device displays a bar graph that allows the user to easily visualize the CPR they are administering.
- Offers audio cues that will let the rescuer know whether CPR the CPR compressions they are administrating are adequate and and in turn will also prompt to “Push Harder”, if necessary.
- The Zoll AED Plus, Real CPR Help provides a metronome that uses real-time compression data to instantly adjust and help keep the rescuer administering chest compressions at the optimal rate.
- Offers a one-piece electrode, which allows the pad to be placed quickly, directly in the center of the SCA victim’s chest.
- Process is made easy to build confidence in a potential rescuer during a chaotic life or death event.
- Uses long-lasting lithium batteries.