ValleyLab ForceEZ ESU Features
- The Force EZ generator uses Instant Response technology – to ensure consistent clinical performance using less power.
- Cutting, coagulating and bipolar outputs are designed for a wide range of surgical applications.
- Select from two cut modes, two coag modes and a bipolar mode to achieve the desired surgical effect.
- Valleylab REM system reduces the risk of patient burns at the return electrode site.
- Two cut modes offer a choice of pure for a clean, precise cut in any tissue, and blend for cutting with hemostasis.
- Two coag modes let you choose between low (desiccate) and high (fulgurate).
- Use high for efficient noncontact coagulation in most applications, and for argon-enhanced electrosurgery.
- Select low for rapid contact coagulation and laparoscopic procedures. Bipolar mode utilizes low voltage to minimize sticking and charring of tissue.
- Additional safety features include dosage error power monitor and leakage current controller.
- Lower voltage reduces sparking, neuromuscular stimulation and RF interference.
Call us at 888-617-IMED(4633) to order the ValleyLab ForceEZ ESU.