Stryker Secure 2 Hospital Bed About:
The Strkyer Secure 2 square rail bed was the design produced just before the Secure III
model came out. This hospital bed is a full electric medical bed that includes a scale,
bed exit alarm, inverted rail design and Trendelenburg feature. These “med-surge”
beds come with a foam mattress and are sold both refurbished and reconditioned.
Stryker Secure 2 Square Rail Hospital Bed Prices
Refurbished – $1,295
Reconditioned – $2,895
Stryker Secure 2 Hospital Bed Standard Features
- 6″ Casters.
- Dual Pedestal design.
- CPR Release.
- In-rail Fowler/Knee Gatch control.
- Electronic function lock-out control.
- Four-wheel, steel-ring brake system with centrally-located activation pedals.
- Backrest angle indicator.
- Locking-caster steering with 4 traction sockets.
- Removable headboard with CPR capability, retractable litter top, and 4 Foley bag hooks.
- 4 IV receptacles.
- Patient restraint locations.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg controls.
- Bed Exit System (optional): Intended only to aid in the detection of a patient exiting the unit. This is normally set up as a 1 and 3 stage bed exit alarm system
Stryker Secure 2 Hospital Bed Specifications
- Sleep surface: 36″x 82″
- Sleep surface low position: 17″
- Sleep surface high position: 30″
- Overall dimensions w/o bumpers and rails stored: 36.5″ x 91″
- Overall dimensions most extended: 41.5″ x 93.5″
- Bed frame clearance w/5″ casters: 7.5″
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs.
- Hi-Lo travel Time: 21 seconds
Call us at 888-617-IMED(4633) to order the Stryker Secure 2 Bed.
Stryker Secure 2 Bed Warranty Information
iMedical USA appreciates the orders from our customers and has a bed warranty to help provide a way to protect beds from damage in shipping and unforeseen mechanical issues.
The limited bed product warranty includes the following from the receipt of order:
Stryker Secure 2 Bed Warranty Includes:
Lifetime warranty on bed frame for structural defects
Unlimited technical support for the life of the product
One (1) year parts warranty
One hundred and twenty (120) day labor warranty
Extended parts and labor warranties are available by iMedical for an additional fee and must be purchased at the time of the bed order.
The liability of iMedical under this limited product warranty does not extend to any misuse or damage caused by improper movement and installation in the building location, abuse or misuse of the product, or its repair by anyone other than an authorized iMedical staff member.
Customer assumes responsibility for any damaged item caused from shipping if the item is not inspected immediately upon delivery and reported. iMedical also assumes no liability for items damaged in shipping from the original purchaser’s own freight carrier.
iMedical asks purchaser to thoroughly inspect the item(s) upon delivery and see if there is any damage of the product. If any damage is seen the purchaser must report such damage in detail on the freight carrier’s bill of lading so that an insurance claim can be filed immediately.
The purchaser should also contact the iMedical shipping department immediately at 888-617-IMED(4633) to report damage or problems with the item caused from shipping. For questions or more information on warranty information, extended warranties and product information contact iMedical at 888-617-IMED(4633).
The Stryker Secure 2 bed is also referred to as an “S2” and “3002” bed model.