Philips MP50 Patient Monitor Features
- Easy to use & enhances compatibility with standard software
- Dynamic Wave area features waves that automatically adjust in size depending on the number of waves configured.
- Capture, review, and store diagnostic 12-lead ECGs
- Portable patient monitoring and clinical analysis – connected
- Each NBP measurement now generates a column in the vital signs trend table. Measurements for other values are added to provide a comprehensive vital signs data set for the NBP measurement time, offering a more complete picture.
- The Smart Alarm Delay algorithm helps reduce the number of pulse oximetry nuisance alarms, allowing you to focus your attention where needed.
- Philips MP50 patient monitors combine portability and measurement flexibility to match the pace and unique needs of intermediate care environments – at the patient’s side.
- Built on Philips strong heritage in patient monitoring, Philips MP50 has highly flexible screen configurations; an extensive clinical measurements menu; built-in clinical support tools such as
- Event Surveillance, conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, and arrhythmia analysis; and many other powerful features.
- Philips MP50 is easy to use and operates on a networked platform that can span the hospital enterprise. It can be configured to suit patient acuity, department protocols, or specific procedure requirements.
- Philips MP50 is compatible with a range of SpO2 technologies and sensors from Philips, Masimo, and Nellcor
Philips MP50 Patient Monitor Specifications
Portal Technology: Compatible.
Monitor screen display: One integrated 30.5 cm/12″ color SVGA.
Monitor screen navigation: Touchscreen/Navigation Point.
Multi-Measurement Modules (MMS,X2) and extensions: Compatible.
Networking capability: Standard.
Power consumption: <100 W.
Line Voltage: 100 to 240 V ~.
Current: 1.6 to 0.7 A.
Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
Resolution: 800 x 600.
Refresh rate: 60 Hz.
Useful screen: 246 x 184.4 mm.
Pixel size: 0.3075 x 0.3075 mm.