IMEX Fetal Doppler Features
- Built-in speaker amplifies fetal heart sounds to reassure the expectant mother
- Easy-to-use touch controls
- Interchangeable obstetric and vascular probes allow user to configure the Doppler to meet their specific requirements
– The 2 MHz/3 MHz obstetric probes are used to hear the fetal heartbeat
– The 5 MHz/8 MHz vascular probes are used to screen patients at risk for stroke, peripheral arterial disease and other occlusive vascular conditions or to monitor difficult pulses and obtain systolic blood pressures quickly and easily.