Hill Rom VersaCare Hospital Bed Prices
Refurbished Foam Mattress – $1,895
Reconditioned Foam Mattress – $4,795
Refurbished Air Mattress – $2,395
Reconditioned Air Mattress – $5,995
Hill Rom VersaCare Bed Standard Features
- Easy-to-grip side rails.
- Integrated easy to reach patient-controls allows the patient to adjust the bed to their own needs without the caregiver’s assistance.
- Fixed headboard stays the same – the optimal height for pushing.
- Hands-free foot controls allow the caregiver to adjust the bed from any side.
- FlexAFoot: Foot platform extender that customizes the bed length up to 12″ and helps patients from sliding down the bed.
- Low Chair: Allows the patient to be placed in an upright sitting position while keeping the bed low.
- 3-Level Bed Exit Alarm: Advanced sensitivity detects whether the patient is lying in bed, sitting on the edge of the bed, or is out of the bed.
Hill Rom VersaCare Bed Specifications
- Sleep surface: 36″x 82″
- Sleep surface low position: 13″
- Sleep surface high position: 30″
- Overall dimensions w/o bumpers and rails stored: 36.5″ x 91″
- Overall dimensions most extended: 41.5″ x 93.5″
- Bed frame clearance w/5″ casters: 7.5″
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs.
- Hi-Lo travel Time: 21 seconds
Call us at 888-617-IMED(4633) to order the Hill Rom VersaCare Hospital Bed.
VersaCare Bed Warranty Information
iMedical USA appreciates the orders from our customers and has a bed warranty to help provide a way to protect beds from damage in shipping and unforeseen mechanical issues.
The limited bed product warranty includes the following from the receipt of order:
VersaCare Bed Warranty Includes:
Lifetime warranty on bed frame for structural defects
Unlimited technical support for the life of the product
One (1) year parts warranty
One hundred and twenty (120) day labor warranty
Extended parts and labor warranties are available by iMedical for an additional fee and must be purchased at the time of the bed order.
The liability of iMedical under this limited product warranty does not extend to any misuse or damage caused by improper movement and installation in the building location, abuse or misuse of the product, or its repair by anyone other than an authorized iMedical staff member.
Customer assumes responsibility for any damaged item caused from shipping if the item is not inspected immediately upon delivery and reported. iMedical also assumes no liability for items damaged in shipping from the original purchaser’s own freight carrier.
iMedical asks purchaser to thoroughly inspect the item(s) upon delivery and see if there is any damage of the product. If any damage is seen the purchaser must report such damage in detail on the freight carrier’s bill of lading so that an insurance claim can be filed immediately.
The purchaser should also contact the iMedical shipping department immediately at 888-617-IMED(4633) to report damage or problems with the item caused from shipping. For questions or more information on warranty information, extended warranties and product information contact iMedical at 888-617-IMED(4633).