Hill Rom P1900 TotalCare Sport 2
The Hill Rom P1900 TotalCare Sport 2 bed is an air mattress bed that has low air loss, lateral rotation,
percussion-vibration and a full chair position. These beds are used for patients that spend a lot
of time in bed and are at risk of getting bed sores or already have bed sores and skin ulcers.
We sell these beds fully refurbished and also reconditioned. Both bed models are
professionally serviced and refurbished beds include a full one year warranty.
Hill Rom P1900 TotalCare Sport 2 Prices
Refurbished – $5,995
Reconditioned – $12,995
Hill Rom P1900 TotalCare Sport 2 ICU Bed Standard Features
- Continuous Lateral Rotation Therapy
- Percussion and Vibration Therapy, including postural setting options
- Weight based pressure redistribution in any bed position
- Advanced Microclimate® Technology
- Point-Of-Care® side rail controls with Graphical Caregiver Interface (GCI)® feature
- Digital Head of bed angle indicator and alarm
- 3 mode bed exit sensor with alarm silence and alarm suspend modes
- FullChair® and chair egress with stand assist
- Boost® one-button patient repositioning support
- Turn assist
- Optional IntelliDrive® powered transport
- FlexAfoot® electrical bed retraction and extension
- Hands-Free™ emergency CPR and Trendelenburg
- History data on patient weight, head of bed elevation, chair position, and pulmonary therapies
- Therapy reminders
- Safety stop and alarm for pulmonary therapies when side rails are down
Hill Rom Total Care Sport 2 ICU Bed Specifications
- Bed height
Low position : 21″
High position : 45″
- Sleep surface
Length, fully extended: 85.25″
- Overall width
Side rails down: 36.5″
Side rails up: 40″
- Bed length
Fully extended: 92.5″
Approximate bed weight: 525lbs
Weight capacity: 550lbs
Maximum back angle: 75°
Call us at 888-617-IMED(4633) to order the Hill Rom Total Care Sport 2 ICU Bed.
Hill Rom P1900 TotalCare Sport Bed Warranty Information
iMedical USA appreciates the orders from our customers and has a bed warranty to help provide a way to protect beds from damage in shipping and unforeseen mechanical issues.
The limited bed product warranty includes the following from the receipt of order:
Hill Rom P1900 TotalCare Sport Bed Warranty includes:
Lifetime warranty on bed frame for structural defects
Unlimited technical support for the life of the product
One (1) year parts warranty
One hundred and twenty (360) day labor warranty
Extended parts and labor warranties are available by iMedical for an additional fee and must be purchased at the time of the bed order.
The liability of iMedical under this limited product warranty does not extend to any misuse or damage caused by improper movement and installation in the building location, abuse or misuse of the product, or its repair by anyone other than an authorized iMedical staff member.
Customer assumes responsibility for any damaged item caused from shipping if the item is not inspected immediately upon delivery and reported. iMedical also assumes no liability for items damaged in shipping from the original purchaser’s own freight carrier.
iMedical asks purchaser to thoroughly inspect the item(s) upon delivery and see if there is any damage of the product. If any damage is seen the purchaser must report such damage in detail on the freight carrier’s bill of lading so that an insurance claim can be filed immediately.
The purchaser should also contact the iMedical shipping department immediately at 888-617-IMED(4633) to report damage or problems with the item caused from shipping. For questions or more information on warranty information, extended warranties and product information contact iMedical at 888-617-IMED(4633).