Hill Rom Advanta 2 Bed Prices
Refurbished – $2,795
Reconditioned – $3,995
Hill Rom Advanta 2 Bed Features
- Smart Bed technology enabled for connectivity with NaviCare® Nurse Call, other nurse call systems and EMRs.
- SafeView® alerts system
- Bed exit monitoring system with Hill-Rom’s patented three-level detection algorithms
- Audible “brake not set” alarm
- SlideGuard® bed articulation technology with Auto Contour™ feature
- Electric vascular foot position
- Care Grip patient egress assist handle
- Integrated scale
- Point-of-Care® nurse controls
- One-button Dining Chair® feature
- IntelliDrive® powered transport or central 5th steering wheel
- Automatic battery backup
- Patient in-rail storage compartment
- Digital head of bed angle display
- 30° head of bed alarm
- Sidecom® nurse call and entertainment controls
- One-hand bed extender
- Integrated Line Manager
- Positioning controls accessible to the patient
Hill Rom Advanta 2 Bed Specifications
- Bed height:
- Low position floor to deck: 15.75″
- High position floor to deck: 32.5″
- Sleep Surface Width: 36″
- Normal length: 84″
- Extended length: 88″
- Overall width: 40″
- Weight Capacity: 500lbs
Call us at 888-617-IMED(4633) to order the Hill Rom Advanta 2 Bed.
Hill Rom Advanta 2 Hospital Bed Warranty Information
iMedical USA appreciates the orders from our customers and has a bed warranty to help provide a way to protect beds from damage in shipping and unforeseen mechanical issues.
The limited bed product warranty includes the following from the receipt of order:
Hill Rom Advanta 2 Bed Warranty includes:
Lifetime warranty on bed frame for structural defects
Unlimited technical support for the life of the product
One (1) year parts warranty
One hundred and twenty (120) day labor warranty
Extended parts and labor warranties are available by iMedical for an additional fee and must be purchased at the time of the bed order.
The liability of iMedical under this limited product warranty does not extend to any misuse or damage caused by improper movement and installation in the building location, abuse or misuse of the product, or its repair by anyone other than an authorized iMedical staff member.
Customer assumes responsibility for any damaged item caused from shipping if the item is not inspected immediately upon delivery and reported. iMedical also assumes no liability for items damaged in shipping from the original purchaser’s own freight carrier.
iMedical asks purchaser to thoroughly inspect the item(s) upon delivery and see if there is any damage of the product. If any damage is seen the purchaser must report such damage in detail on the freight carrier’s bill of lading so that an insurance claim can be filed immediately.
The purchaser should also contact the iMedical shipping department immediately at 888-617-IMED(4633) to report damage or problems with the item caused from shipping. For questions or more information on warranty information, extended warranties and product information contact iMedical at 888-617-IMED(4633).