GE B650 Patient Monitor Features/Specifications
- User-friendly interface gives caregivers a clear view of vital data at all times.
- Configurable 15-inch display with pivotal frame gives you full access to the patient and enhanced cable management.
- Transition patients easily from high to low acuity.
- Easily train all staff experience levels on the familiar, user-friendly interface.
- Pages & Profiles functionality offers dedicated software for Anesthesia, PACU, Critical Care, Emergency Care and NICU care areas.
- Customize views from eight to 14 waveforms with overlays and insets to suit the caregivers’ and patients’ needs.
- Exceptional alarm functionality allows sharing of clinically significant alarms within and across care units, helping optimize workflow and reducing unnecessary alarms.
- Leverage your existing network and protect your long-term investment with scalability and flexibility.
- Get in-person, remote or off-site service to keep your system running efficiently while lowering maintenance costs.