Welch Allyn SureTemp Plus Thermometer Features
- Quickly captures accurate readings on all patient types : Approximately 4 – 6 second oral, 10 – 13-second rectal or pediatric axillary and 12 – 15-second adult axillary temperatures.
- Large LCD displays temperatures in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Convenient storage for 25 probe covers
- Last temperature recall button
- Optional security wall mount
- Takes approximately 6,000 readings on 3 AA batteries
- Interchangeable, removable wells to help reduce the risk of cross-contamination
Welch Allyn SureTemp Plus Thermometer Specifications
Temperature Predict Time:
Oral: Approx. 4 -6 seconds.
Adult Axillary (18 years and older): Approx. 15 seconds.
Pediatric Axillary (17 years and younger): Approx. 10 seconds.
Rectal: Approx. 10 seconds.
Unit Dimensions: 8.5″ x 3.2″ x 2.4″
Weight: 12.6 oz.
Ambient Temperature Range: 50°F to 104°F
Patient Temperature Range: 80°F to 110°F
Power Source: (3) AA batteries.