Steris Amsco 3085 Surgical Table Features
When the mobile, radiolucent orthopedic extension is in place, the 3085 SP surgical table has the positioning flexibility of an orthopedic surgical table for procedures such as hip pinning, intramedullary nailing and tibia and fibula surgery.
- Urology and neurology
- Pediatrics and bariatrics
- ENT and endovascular
- Orthopedics, including skeletal traction, with accessories.
- Ensures increased productivity
- Easy use and long term reliability
- Cost-effective solution for the general OR.
- Easy to use hand control quickly performs table articulations for any patient posture needed
- Return-to-level button enhances patient safety
- Reverse orient button simplifies patient positioning
- Radiolucent Orthopedic Extension quickly converts this workhorse general surgical table into a fracture table
Steris Amsco 3085 Surgical Table Specifications
Bariatric Width Extenders stretch the table width to 28″ to accommodate the girth of up to a 1,000lb patient
Over 300 surgical table accessories are available to accommodate virtually any surgical specialty
A 500lb rating applies to side tilt in Normal Orientation and all Reverse Patient Orientation use