Smiths Medical Equator Patient Warmer
Smiths Medical Equator Patient Warmer provides controlled convective warming in a compact design. Designed to maintain patient normothermia and provide thermal comfort before, during, and after surgery
Smiths Medical Equator Patient Warmer Features
- Delivers a high volume of warmed air efficiently to the patient blanket, minimizing cutaneous heat loss and decreasing the core peripheral temperature gradient
- Perforations on the patient side of the blanket gently disperse warm air over the cool skin of the patient
- Advanced interface with four one-touch temperature selections displayed on a large digital readout
- Self-test on startup tests over/under temperature and disconnect visual alarms ensure proper functioning and added safety
- Hose end temperature control automatically adjusts to deliver chosen air temperature
- Fast warm up and high air flow for quick and efficient thermal therapy
Smiths Medical Equator Patient Warmer Specifications
Electrical Configurations: 100 VAC, 50/60 Hz 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz 230 VAC, 50 Hz.
Call us at 888-617-IMED(4633) to order the Smiths Medical Equator Patient Warming.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.