Philips MP50 Patient Monitor
The Philips MP50 Patient Monitor is intended for monitoring, recording, and alarming of multiple parameters of adults, pediatrics, and neonates in hospital environments by trained healthcare professionals.
Philips MP50 Patient Monitor Features
- Easy to use & enhances compatibility with standard software
- Dynamic Wave area features waves that automatically adjust in size depending on the number of waves configured.
- Capture, review, and store diagnostic 12-lead ECGs
- Portable patient monitoring and clinical analysis – connected
- Each NBP measurement now generates a column in the vital signs trend table. Measurements for other values are added to provide a comprehensive vital signs data set for the NBP measurement time, offering a more complete picture.
- The Smart Alarm Delay algorithm helps reduce the number of pulse oximetry nuisance alarms, allowing you to focus your attention where needed.
- Philips MP50 patient monitors combine portability and measurement flexibility to match the pace and unique needs of intermediate care environments – at the patient’s side.
- Built on Philips strong heritage in patient monitoring, Philips MP50 has highly flexible screen configurations; an extensive clinical measurements menu; built-in clinical support tools such as
- Event Surveillance, conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, and arrhythmia analysis; and many other powerful features.
- Philips MP50 is easy to use and operates on a networked platform that can span the hospital enterprise. It can be configured to suit patient acuity, department protocols, or specific procedure requirements.
- Philips MP50 is compatible with a range of SpO2 technologies and sensors from Philips, Masimo, and Nellcor
Philips MP50 Patient Monitor Specifications
Portal Technology: Compatible.
Monitor screen display: One integrated 30.5 cm/12″ color SVGA.
Monitor screen navigation: Touchscreen/Navigation Point.
Multi-Measurement Modules (MMS,X2) and extensions: Compatible.
Networking capability: Standard.
Power consumption: <100 W.
Line Voltage: 100 to 240 V ~.
Current: 1.6 to 0.7 A.
Frequency: 50/60 Hz.
Resolution: 800 x 600.
Refresh rate: 60 Hz.
Useful screen: 246 x 184.4 mm.
Pixel size: 0.3075 x 0.3075 mm.
Call us at 888-617-IMED(4633) to order the Philips MP50 Patient Monitor.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.