Hill Rom AirShields Infant Warmer
The Hill Rom AirShields Infant Warmer is the ideal device to have during labor and delivery procedures. It combines an effective warming therapy platform along with the components you need for clinical emergency and resuscitation.
Hill Rom AirShields Infant Warmer Features
- Resuscitation right where you need it – The blender, suction, flowmeter, and positive pressure are all mounted on the bed and accessible at your finger tips.
- Alarm Free Pre Warm Mode – Pre warm mode allows caregivers to focus on the mother and baby without having to divert attention to silence alarms.
- Silica Quartz Heater – Silica Quartz technology, a fast heating element, provides complete and EVEN heating. A parabolic reflector helps distribute the heat evenly over the entire mattress area.
- Alarms for baby temperature and check patient.
- Alarm reset and silence.
- Set temperature range.
- Skin temperature display.
- System/power alerts.
- Monitor and IV pole storage.
- Apgar timer.
Hill Rom AirShields Infant Warmer Specifications
Dimensions: 72″ (H) x 26.5″ (W) x 44″ (D)
Weight: 220 lbs. without options/accessories.
Maximum Power Requirements: 120 V, 50 – 60 Hz, 750 W.
Illumination: > 0.11 lumens/cm2 (100 ft. candles).
Set Temperature/Heater Output:
Set Temp Range: 93 – 100 °F (> 98.6° override).
Heater Output: 0 – 100%, 10% increments.
Skin Temp Display: 64 – 110 °F.
Accuracy: 0 ± 0.2 °C.
or Call us at 888-617-IMED(4633) to order the Hill Rom Air Shields Infant Warmer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.