Hill Rom Advanta P1600 Hospital Bed
The Hill Rom P1600 Advanta bed was one of the most popular hospital beds
ever sold by Hill Rom. We sell these beds are full electric and include a chair
position, Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg features.
Contact us for Advanta P1600 bed parts or more information
California (858) 263-4894 Virginia (804) 929-6886
Hill Rom Advanta Bed Prices
- Refurbished – $1,495 * Includes new foam mattress
- Reconditioned – $2,495 * Includes new foam mattress
Hill Rom Advanta P1600 Bed Features
- New foam mattress
- Bed sheet package
- 4 control motors
- Head motor
- Hi-low head motor
- Hi-low foot motor
- Knee Motor
- Instant CPR release
- Retractable frame
- Automatic contour – raises knee section up to a full 15° automatically as head section raises (feature may be turned off)
- Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg
- Electric Hi-Low with safety lock outs
- Central brake and steer
- Removable head and footboard
- Side rails that may be stowed, lowered or raised
- Patient and staff controls located in head rails
- Nurse control panel at foot end
- Automatic night light
- Roller bumpers
- One (1) year limited warranty
Hill Rom Advanta P1600 Bed Specifications
- Sleep surface: 36″x 82″
- Sleep surface low position: 17″
- Sleep surface high position: 30″
- Overall dimensions w/o bumpers and rails stored: 36.5″ x 91″
- Overall dimensions most extended: 41.5″ x 93.5″
- Bed frame clearance w/5″ casters: 7.5″
- Weight capacity: 500 lbs.
- Hi-Lo travel Time: 21 seconds
Call us at 888-617-IMED(4633) to order the Hill Rom Advanta P1600 Bed.
Hill Rom Advanta Bed Warranty Information
iMedical USA appreciates the orders from our customers and has a bed warranty to help provide a way to protect beds from damage in shipping and unforeseen mechanical issues.
The limited bed product warranty includes the following from the receipt of order:
Hill Rom Advanta Bed Warranty Includes:
Lifetime warranty on bed frame for structural defects
Unlimited technical support for the life of the product
One (1) year parts warrantyOne hundred and twenty (120) day labor warranty
Extended parts and labor warranties are available by iMedical for an additional fee and must be purchased at the time of the bed order.
The liability of iMedical under this limited product warranty does not extend to any misuse or damage caused by improper movement and installation in the building location, abuse or misuse of the product, or its repair by anyone other than an authorized iMedical staff member.
Customer assumes responsibility for any damaged item caused from shipping if the item is not inspected immediately upon delivery and reported. iMedical also assumes no liability for items damaged in shipping from the original purchaser’s own freight carrier.
iMedical asks purchaser to thoroughly inspect the item(s) upon delivery and see if there is any damage of the product. If any damage is seen the purchaser must report such damage in detail on the freight carrier’s bill of lading so that an insurance claim can be filed immediately.
The purchaser should also contact the iMedical shipping department immediately at 888-617-IMED(4633) to report damage or problems with the item caused from shipping. For questions or more information on warranty information, extended warranties and product information contact iMedical at 888-617-IMED(4633).