Gomco G180 Suction Unit Features
- Run time operation on fully-charged battery for approximately three hours at maximum vacuum.
- 25 – 550 mm Hg vacuum range, coupled with greater than 30 lpm flow, provides powerful suction for faster aspiration.
- Will run on AC power even with low battery.
- Will run for approximately one hour after charged for just two hours.
- Long-life rechargeable battery eliminates the need for frequent replacement.
- Sealed water-resistant unit is easy to clean, and minimizes potential contamination or damage to the compressor and battery.
- Control panel at an angle for easy viewing.
- Quality-engineered thermoplastic provides impact resistance and durability.
- Tubing can be cut to the desired length and attached to the disposable hydrophobic bacteria filter.
Gomco G180 Suction Unit Specifications
Vacuum Range: -25 to -550 mm Hg.
Flow Rate: Greater than 30 lpm at open flow.
Sound Level: Less than 60 dBA.
Pump Type: Oil-less diaphragm.
AC Operation: 110 – 230 volts, 50/60 Hz.
DC Operation: 12 volt DC battery.
Battery Type: Sealed lead acid.
Battery Life at Maximum Vacuum: Three hours at 550 mm Hg.
Battery Charge Time: Full charge in eight hours.
Battery Charge Status: Yes (five indicator lights).
Bad Battery Sensor: Yes (five red LEDs).
Battery Depleted: Unit automatically shuts off.
AC Charger: Internal charger.
Operation with Depleted Battery: Yes; charging circuit can run on AC if battery is depleted.
Operating Temperature: -4 to 120 °F.
Dimensions: 16.8″ (W) x 7.5″ (D) x 9.4″ (H)
Weight: 11.4 lbs.