Abbott Plum XL Infusion Pump
The Abbott Plum XL is a dual-line volumetric infusion pump that provides primary, secondary, and piggyback options. This device has a wide range of capabilities from home care applications to critical care.
Abbott Plum XL Infusion Pump Features
- Large LCD display
- Volume to be Infused (VTBI) setting
- Safeguards to protect against over delivery:
– Motor speed is continuously monitored
– Firmware senses malfunctions that could result in gravity flow
- Volume infused accumulation displays for primary and secondary solutions
- Non-pulsatile volumetric accuracy
- Microprocessor control
- Self test
- Simple setup
- Automatic memory retention of all previous therapy settings and fluid delivery data, until cleared by user
- Two level adjustable alarm volume
- Runs parenteral (blood) and non-parenteral (enteral) fluids
- Uses standard full-fill, part-fill, syringe, and vial containers
Abbott Plum XL Infusion Pump Specifications
Dimensions: 8.25″H x 7.5″W x 8.75″D
Weight: 7.75 lbs.
Turn to run
Call us at 888-617-IMED(4633) to order the Abbott Plum XL Infusion Pump.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.