Zimmer ATS2000 Tourniquet
The Zimmer ATS2000 Tourniquet combines the latest in advanced tourniquet technology with the well-established Zimmer tradition of safety, reliability, and convenience.
Zimmer ATS2000 Tourniquet Features
- Self-check Calibration: automatically checks the accuracy of the machine calibration each time the unit is powered on – saving setup time.
- Cuff Alert: alerts user of cuff status when attempt is made to set the machine to stand-by.
- Cuff Lockout: prompts the user to confirm the deflation command during bilateral or IVRA procedures in order to reduce complications due to sudden cuff deflation.
- One-hour Battery Backup: maintains pressure if AC power is temporarily lost.
- Color-Coded Cuffs: from 8 inches to 42 inches accommodate virtually all patients and limbs.
- Carrying Handle: makes the system easy to transport, and includes pull-out hangers for storage of cuffs and hoses. The lightweight, portable unit can be mounted on an IV pole or placed on a table.
- Uses ambient air
- Uses electronic and microprocessor regulated pressure
- Dual Port, Dual Cuff system: for simultaneous use of two dual port cuffs each with offering independent pressure and time regulation
- Facilitates dual port, dual bladder cuff usage for IVRA/Bier Block procedures
- Uses dedicated ports for supplying and measuring pressure which allows for fast and precise pressure regulations
- Visual and audible alarms activated when an unsafe condition is detected.
or Call us at 888-617-IMED(4633) to order the Zimmer ATS 2000 Tourniquet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.