Stryker Secure 3 Hospital Bed
The Stryker Secure 3 Hospital Bed delivers intuitive, advanced technology and backs it with programs and processes that enable you to minimize the risk of adverse events while providing a higher quality of care safely, conveniently, and consistently. This fully electric bed is know as a durable, reliable and modern looking bed that is purchased by hospitals all over the world and also used for home care.
About the Stryker Secure 3 Hospital Bed
iMedical Stryker S3 medical hospital bed
The Stryker Secure 3 is a current model bed and most recent model introduced
to the medical bed market by Stryker. This bed is used in hospitals, surgery centers
and medical facilities around the USA and includes scale, bed exit alarm, chair
position and Trendelenburg. This foam bed is made for the “med-surg” bed
category. We sell these beds fully refurbished and also reconditioned.
Stryker Secure 3 Hospital Bed Price
Refurbished – $2,795
Reconditioned – $4,495
Stryker Secure 3 Hospital Bed Features
- The Stryker Secure 3 Bed has side rails designed with an intermediate support position which allows patients to help themselves enter or exit the bed.
- Bed Frame Technology maintains the relative location of the patient when the head of the bed is raised, reducing the need for patient repositioning.
- Designed with one hand operation and an intermediate position for patient assistance during bed entry and exit.
- One-touch scale allows accurate, repeatable readings with the patient or bed in any position.
- iBed® awareness monitors local bed status information, alerting changes to preset positions visually, audibly or remotely.
- Depending on the number of waves you’ve configured the Intellivue X2 to show, the area of each wave automatically adjusts in size.
- Open architecture platform gives you clinical and financial flexibility to choose any support surface for the bed.
- Exclusive StayPut technology allows patient’s proximal location to remain essentially unchanged when the head of bed is raised,
reducing the need for patient re positioning while keeping patients close to bedside belongings.
Stryker Secure 3 Bed Specifications
- Overall Length: 93”
- Overall Width
- Side Rails Up: 41.5”
- Side Rails Down: 39.5”
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Height Range (to little top)
- High: 30”
- Low: (standard with 6” casters) 16”
- Trend./Reverse Trend.
- Patient Surface: 35” x 84”
- Caster Diameter: 6”
Call us at 888-617-IMED(4633) to order the Stryker Secure 3 Hospital Bed.
Stryker Secure 3 Bed Warranty Information
iMedical USA appreciates the orders from our customers and has a bed warranty to help provide a way to protect beds from damage in shipping and unforeseen mechanical issues.
The limited bed product warranty includes the following from the receipt of order:
Stryker Secure 3 Bed Warranty Includes:
Lifetime warranty on bed frame for structural defects
Unlimited technical support for the life of the product
One (1) year parts warranty
One hundred and twenty (120) day labor warranty
Extended parts and labor warranties are available by iMedical for an additional fee and must be purchased at the time of the bed order.
The liability of iMedical under this limited product warranty does not extend to any misuse or damage caused by improper movement and installation in the building location, abuse or misuse of the product, or its repair by anyone other than an authorized iMedical staff member.
Customer assumes responsibility for any damaged item caused from shipping if the item is not inspected immediately upon delivery and reported. iMedical also assumes no liability for items damaged in shipping from the original purchaser’s own freight carrier.
iMedical asks purchaser to thoroughly inspect the item(s) upon delivery and see if there is any damage of the product. If any damage is seen the purchaser must report such damage in detail on the freight carrier’s bill of lading so that an insurance claim can be filed immediately.
The purchaser should also contact the iMedical shipping department immediately at 888-617-IMED(4633) to report damage or problems with the item caused from shipping. For questions or more information on warranty information, extended warranties and product information contact iMedical at 888-617-IMED(4633).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.