Stryker Prime Series Stretcher
The Prime Series Stretcher is designed to reduce physical strain on clinicians while enhancing patient care and comfort. The Lift Assist Backrest uses a drop-seat design which uses the patient’s weight to help raise the head of the bed while cradling the patient to help reduce boosting.
Stryker Prime Series Stretcher Features
- Integrated Scale (optional): Provides accurate repeatable patient weights
- Thermoformed ABS base with extra capacity storage tray
- Integrated utility tray
- Litter-mounted oxygen bottle holder
- Integrated transfer board
- Power-washable design (Models 1105 and 1115 only)
- Four-wheel center-locking brake system with dual end activators
- Dual side-mounted foot control hydraulics with uni-lower pedal
- Glide-away side-rails
- Four integrated IV receptacles
- ± Trendelenburg
- 8″ Omni Surface casters with integrated wheel covers
- Pneumatic backrest/stationary foot
- Constant descent hydraulics
- Dual end brake/steer controls
Stryker Prime Series Specifications
- Weight Capacity: 700 lbs.
- Overall Length:
- Patient Surface:
26″ Litter: 26″ x 75.25″
30″ Litter: 30″ x 75.25″
- Height Range:
Knee Gatch: 40°.
1105/1115: ± 17°.
1125: ± 16°.
- Side-rails: 14″ x 57.75″
Call us at 888-617-IMED(4633) to order the Stryker Prime Series Stretcher.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.