Smiths Medical Surgical System 1000
The Smiths Medical Surgical System 1000 fluid warmer has been diagnosed for safe, rapid in-line warming of I.V. fluids as they are administered to the patient.
Smiths Medical Surgical System 1000 Features
- Safe, rapid in-line warming of I.V. fluids as they are administered to the patient.
- Disposable sets designer for warming at various infusion rates are available.
- The 1000 employs a safe circulating water heating system, inherently free of any “hotspots.” The primary temperature control circuit sets the circulating water bath to a temperature of approximately 42 °C for efficient heat exchange and maximum fluid warming.
- The Sturdy Design of the 1000 offers a compact custom I.V. pole mount set up.
- Disposable Sets employ a unique “hands-off” Gas Vent which vents micro-bubbles of gas that are always released from fluids as they are warmed.
or Call us at 888-617-IMED(4633) to order the Smiths Medical Surgical System 1000.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.