Respironics Bipap Vision Ventilator
The Respironics BiPAP Vision is a hospital-grade ventilatory assistance system, suitable for treating Obstructive Sleep Apnea , low-acuity, and respiratory insufficiency patients.
Respironics Bipap Vision Ventilator Features
- Digital Auto-Trak sensitivity automatically adapts to changing leaks on a breath-by-breath basis, allowing the patient’s mask to be fit for comfort rather than a perfect seal.
- The integrated display screen displays real-time graphics in waveform or bar scale format to assist with ventilator management.
- CPAP and S/T modes are available for maintaining airway patency and providing pressure support ventilation.
- Oxygen control allows 21–100% concentrations from without attaching auxiliary oxygen to the mask
- Pressure regulation at the mask ensures accurate therapy for the patient.
- The alarm module provides a complete range of alarms that are designed with mask ventilation in mind, minimizing nuisance alarms caused by mask leak.
Respironics Bipap Vision Ventilator Specifications
Dimensions: 5.5″ H x 11.4″ W x 14″ D
Weight: 10 lbs.
Call us at 888-617-IMED(4633) to order the Respironics Bipap Vision Ventilator.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.