Hill Rom P8000 Procedural Stretcher
Hill-Rom’s rugged Procedural Stretcher is the ideal choice for emergency, OR, PACU, or outpatient settings. This stretcher offers outstanding mobility, comfort, and quality.
Hill Rom P8000 Procedural Stretcher Features
- Retractable Side Rails-Full Extension Bumper
- Permanent IV Pole
- Transport Handles
- Knee Section Articulation Crank
- Oxygen Tank Holder
- Hi/low and Trendelenburg
- Reverse Trendelenburg Control Pedals
- Drainage Bag Holders
- Brake/Steer Pedals – Head and Foot
- Low Height for Safer Stretcher Ingress/Egress
- Power Washable
Hill Rom P8000 Procedural Stretcher Specifications
- Maximum weight Limit: 700 lbs.
- Low position: 20.7″
- High position: 34.25″
- Overall Length: 83″
- Side rail Length: 48″
- Side rail Height: 14″
- Side rails up 32″- 36″
- Side rails down 30.38″- 34.38″
- Maximum Head Elevation: 90°
- Reverse Trendelenburg
- Floor to Base Clearance 3.5″ with casters 8″
Call us at 888-617-IMED(4633) to order the Hill Rom P8000 Procedural Stretcher.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.