Care Fusion LVT 900 Ventilator Features
- Versatile 13.4 lb design provides patients with the freedom to be more mobile.
- Ease of Use – An intuitive interface makes the LTV 900 easy to understand and operate.
- Extensive patient monitoring capabilities and a comprehensive alarms package for optimum patient care.
- With a footprint and size at a fraction of comparably equipped ventilators, the LTV 900 allows for greater patient mobility.
- Patient Comfort Designed to provide optimum patient comfort and care
- Variable Rise Time
- Variable Sensitivity Flow Trigger
- Variable Flow Termination
- Variable Time Termination
- Leak Compensation NPPV Mode
- High Pressure Alarm Delay Oxygen Bleed In Low Flow / Low Pressure
- Versatile Power Options for increased patient mobility and ease of transport
- LTV can be used with a variety of power sources: AC power LTV Transport Battery System LTV Universal Power Supply 3-Hour External Battery 9-Hour External Battery Automobile Lighter Adapter.