Bair Hugger 500-OR Patient Warming
The Bair Hugger 500-OR Patient Warming temperature management units are forced-air warming systems that can be used with an integrated, cost-effective method of fluid warming.
Bair Hugger 500-OR Patient Warming Features
- Compact design fits under most operating tables
- Easy to move and hard to tip over with folding handle and pivoting casters
- Swivel hose for greater range of motion without tugging
- Angled top and LED display for easy viewing of control panel
- Compatible with the 241 Blood/Fluid warming set
Bair Hugger 500-OR Patient Warming Specifications
Dimensions: 24in H x 14in W x 16in D
High: 109.4° F
Med: 100.4° F
Low: 89.6° F
or Call us at 888-617-IMED(4633) to order the Bair Hugger 500-OR Patient Warming.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.